Mission Statement: To exceed expectations for excellent client care.
As a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am a passionate believer in the social work values of:
- Social justice
- Dignity and self worth of the person
- Importance of human relationships
Kathryn Maietta, LCSW One Cumberland Place Suite 104 Bangor, ME 04401
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM - Answering Service Available 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days a Week
It is wonderful to work for myself in my own private practice. I feel privileged to bring my rescue dog Levi to work with me every day. For more information on Levi, please click on Levi
Are you or a loved one experiencing problems with sleep, eating, relationships or work? Do you find yourself or a loved one excessively worrying or feeling sad and overwhelmed? Do you find yourself or a loved one doing destructive things that are “out of character”?
As a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) since 1987, I have listened, guided, encouraged and educated people – and the ones who love them – on how to move past the “why”. The light at the end of the tunnel doesn't have to be “the train coming to get you”, it can be the opening of your mind to having the quality of life you desire. I can help.
A phone call is your first step to letting go of the past and living life to the fullest.
- I accept most insurances, including Mainecare;
- My office is located in a confidential, modern building with plenty of free onsite parking;
- I have a 24/7 answering service; and
- To accommodate your busy schedule, appointment times are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.